There's this story doing the rounds;
From a passenger ship one can see a bearded man on a small island who is shouting and desperately waving
A "culture of discipline" is a phrase used by Jim Collins (Good to Great) in his study of great companies. All of the great companies,
Leadership by Expectations is both a philosophy and a process. Setting clear expectations is necessary and can make a huge difference in performance.
Don't you wish employees came with instruction manuals? Studies show managers spend 60% of their time dealing with people problems. That leaves only 40% to
To help entrepreneurs create true wealth, greater Freedom and a meaningful life and to contribute the elimination of poverty and general empowerment of people in Africa.
To create the largest proactive community of entrepreneurs in South Africa and Africa and maximize the learning opportunities, experience exchange and business networking within those communities.